I-Cut 130 PortionCutter
Accurate portioning of fish made easy
The new generation processing software provides superior programming flexibility and a variety of specialized cutting patterns. It guarantees consistently superior accuracy and optimum usage of raw materials. This results in high-quality products with maximum return on investment.
The I-Cut 130 PortionCutter has been designed for easy and thorough cleaning to comply with food safety regulations. The touchscreen and user-interface makes daily operation and programming easier than ever before.
The I-Cut 130 can be integrated with other Marel equipment for optimized cutting and batching processes.
- Optimize yield & increase profit
- Cut with high accuracy to minimize waste
- Easily select innovative cutting patterns using the touchscreen
- Maximize hygiene with an easy-to clean design
- New, powerful computer with proven servo motor technology for long lifetime.
- New laser vision system with the latest camera technology ensures extreme accuracy.
- High-speed cutting – up to 1000 cuts per minute.
- Active product holders effectively stabilize the product during cutting (optional).
- TrimSort system efficiently removes trim parts (optional).
- Removable Ropanyl belts for easy sanitization.
- Innovative cutting patterns and superior programming flexibility.
- Intelligent spacing between portions for easier packing downstream.
- Automatic belt speed adjustment for higher throughput.
- Intuitive, user-friendly operation via easy-to-operate touchscreen.
- Remote service access for maximum uptime and fast service (optional).
|Max. product length:||980 mm / 38.6 in*|
|Max. product width:||270 mm / 10.6 in|
|Max. product height:||150 mm / 5.9 in|
|Max. cutting speed:||1000 cuts/min|
|Machine length:||3270 mm / 128.7 in|
|Machine width:||1315 mm / 51.8 in|
|Machine height:||1665-1730 mm / 65.6-68.1 in|
*depending on the belt speed
The I-Cut 130 PortionCutter features flexible software solutions such as intelligent spacing between individual portions and automatic belt adjustment which significantly increases throughput and thereby profitability. In addition to this, the intelligent choice of cutting patterns ensures optimal use of raw materials.
Remote service access through Ethernet is available as an optional feature.